Lets Do It Handyman - Remodel Scam

1 of 1 Lets Do It Handyman reviews

Hired Luis Delgadillo of Lets do it Handyman for a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a price and he started the work. On the 1st day he gutted the bathroom, the 2nd he poured concrete, he also told us he was coming down with a cold or something. On the 3rd day he texted saying he had the flu, but, he actually had another job! because he posted photo's of a kitchen he was remodeling on his instagram page.

On day 4 Luis came in seemed a little rushed, He did some plumbing work and lined the shower floor, but later in the afternoon he decided to increase his fees, by going from the set rate we agreed on to a day rate. When we questioned the changes he claimed that was our original agreement, and if we didn't like it we could go and hire some guys from in front of Home Depot. At that point we relented because our bathroom was a total mess and our home was filled with sheet rock, wonder board, etc.

He finished work that day and said he would return at 8 am the next morning and he has yet to show up or respond.. It is my opinion that Luis Delgadillo, of Lets do it Handy man is unreliable, messy, easily frustrated and takes multiple jobs at once. He will leave you hanging if he can not get more money out of the job

Not all the photos on his pages are his work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Lets Do It Handyman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12 #1198094 Los Angeles, California, United States

Wow you guys have a lot of imagination. With much respect you should add how you didn't want to pay me what we agreed to and that I never change any prices. Also that you don't have any money to do work and you were rushing me to do work and that was when I quit working for you period.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.