Lets Do It Handyman - Remodel Scam
Hired Luis Delgadillo of Lets do it Handyman for a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a price and he started the work. On the 1st day he gutted the bathroom, the 2nd he poured concrete, he also told us he was coming down with a cold or something. On the 3rd day he texted saying he had the flu, but, he actually had another job! because he posted photo's of a kitchen he was remodeling on his instagram page.
On day 4 Luis came in seemed a little rushed, He did some plumbing work and lined the shower floor, but later in the afternoon he decided to increase his fees, by going from the set rate we agreed on to a day rate. When we questioned the changes he claimed that was our original agreement, and if we didn't like it we could go and hire some guys from in front of Home Depot. At that point we relented because our bathroom was a total mess and our home was filled with sheet rock, wonder board, etc.
He finished work that day and said he would return at 8 am the next morning and he has yet to show up or respond.. It is my opinion that Luis Delgadillo, of Lets do it Handy man is unreliable, messy, easily frustrated and takes multiple jobs at once. He will leave you hanging if he can not get more money out of the job
Not all the photos on his pages are his work.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Didnt finish job
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lets Do It Handyman Bathroom Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..."
- "I am a subscriber and purchased a 6 month subscription. Man what a mistake I made. The boxes progressively have gotten worse each month. My box contained junk..."
- "My name is chris baskin, im a local in las vegas and if you shop or sell at buffalo exchange i strongly recommend you avoid an employee by the name..."