Lets Do It Handyman - Remodel Scam
Hired Luis Delgadillo of Lets do it Handyman for a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a price and he started the work. On the 1st day he gutted the bathroom, the 2nd he poured concrete, he also told us he was coming down with a cold or something. On the 3rd day he texted saying he had the flu, but, he actually had another job! because he posted photo's of a kitchen he was remodeling on his instagram page.
On day 4 Luis came in seemed a little rushed, He did some plumbing work and lined the shower floor, but later in the afternoon he decided to increase his fees, by going from the set rate we agreed on to a day rate. When we questioned the changes he claimed that was our original agreement, and if we didn't like it we could go and hire some guys from in front of Home Depot. At that point we relented because our bathroom was a total mess and our home was filled with sheet rock, wonder board, etc.
He finished work that day and said he would return at 8 am the next morning and he has yet to show up or respond.. It is my opinion that Luis Delgadillo, of Lets do it Handy man is unreliable, messy, easily frustrated and takes multiple jobs at once. He will leave you hanging if he can not get more money out of the job
Not all the photos on his pages are his work.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Didnt finish job
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lets Do It Handyman Bathroom Remodeling
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks. The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far,..."
- "I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the..."
- "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."