This so-called lawyer managed to convince my sister-in-law to wire a $7500 retainer for my case or she would refuse to come help me out.
I have to give it to her that she is persuasive but at some point her scams will have to come to an end.
She never showed up.
After a few months of chasing her,
I submitted a complaint with the CA Bar association and the first thing that came up is :
9/1/2001 Admin Inactive/MCLE noncompliance
Not Eligible To Practice Law
I will keep you updated, and please get in touch if she scammed you as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."