This so-called lawyer managed to convince my sister-in-law to wire a $7500 retainer for my case or she would refuse to come help me out.
I have to give it to her that she is persuasive but at some point her scams will have to come to an end.
She never showed up.
After a few months of chasing her,
I submitted a complaint with the CA Bar association and the first thing that came up is :
9/1/2001 Admin Inactive/MCLE noncompliance
Not Eligible To Practice Law
I will keep you updated, and please get in touch if she scammed you as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Juan L. Guerra, Jr., Attorney in Houston the Valley of Texas. My dad had gotten busted for having 50 pounds of ***. Right away the bragging started. "I..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "This is Mark Eves and someone has begun an internet wide smear campaign with false and untrue allegatiins of misconduct. Whoever is behind this will be responsible for punatitive damages..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I am a Auto Repair in So Cal. I have been in business since 1954 so I knowm my way around I needed AS 6.5 diesel short block there wasn't..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."