Leonards Towing - Car towing way overpriced!
So I recently got in an accident(with a 2000 pontiac bonneville sedan) right off of County Line Road & Illinois 43(aka South Waukegan Road) in Northbrook, Illinois.After I realized how much damage my car had taken to the right rim and front bumper(plus my radiator was cracked so the car wasn't capable of being moved) I decided to call a towing company, which I did and personally couldn't deal with myself because the estimates were way too high.
So Leonard's Towing (located at 401 Sheridan Road in Highwood, IL 60040.....Phone #: (847) 831-2600 & (847) 432-0374) came and handled the mishap that I unfortunately encountered that night around 1030pm and when I got the receipt for the job they had done my reaction was beyond bedazzled on how ridiculous it was.
I had gotten charged a total of $400 for a job that I called a few companies in the area the next day for said would cost me between $100-170.
The fees which I still have to get figured out included: $175 for a towing charge, $35 for a labor charge, $55 for an overnight storage charge, $35 cleaning charge???, and a $100 Winch charge???(isn't that part of a towing companies job???.Anyhow I highly do not recommend this company if you have any towing needs!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Accident
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Avoid this company. Please READ THE FINE PRINT ABOUT HIS 100% SATISFACTION WARRANTY! It's a warranty against defects that is worthless (I should hope a defective product can be returned???)...."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."