Chantilly, Virginia

Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in Long Island for varification....Ask for Jon Stewart, lead fraud investigator. We are talking wire fraud, counterfieting, theft, you name it these guys do it.

The father, Jorge Ujeta has fled to Brazil, but still operates as Leonachi Brazil. His son George, his wife and his mother continue the fraudulent operation.

He has scammed many! Some upwords of 100K+ He is also a distributor of branded eyewear in the caribbean and Latin America. He steals the trademarks and manufactures cheap replicas possing as a ligitimate distributor.

Be aware, do not do business with these people! They are the worst in Miami, and that's saying alot!

Review about: Eyewear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leonachi?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Hearing Aids "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more