Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in Long Island for varification....Ask for Jon Stewart, lead fraud investigator. We are talking wire fraud, counterfieting, theft, you name it these guys do it.
The father, Jorge Ujeta has fled to Brazil, but still operates as Leonachi Brazil. His son George, his wife and his mother continue the fraudulent operation.
He has scammed many! Some upwords of 100K+ He is also a distributor of branded eyewear in the caribbean and Latin America. He steals the trademarks and manufactures cheap replicas possing as a ligitimate distributor.
Be aware, do not do business with these people! They are the worst in Miami, and that's saying alot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..."
- "1. I bought a sample of Hydroderm"""offre d essai""". 4,75 euros with my crédit card. 2 but I saw that a second Time 84,75 euros taken off at my..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "The photo tells the whole story--I counted approximately 46 pieces of chicken on the photograph, and about 12 on the actual pizza. The bacon obviously only exists on small areas..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."