Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in Long Island for varification....Ask for Jon Stewart, lead fraud investigator. We are talking wire fraud, counterfieting, theft, you name it these guys do it.
The father, Jorge Ujeta has fled to Brazil, but still operates as Leonachi Brazil. His son George, his wife and his mother continue the fraudulent operation.
He has scammed many! Some upwords of 100K+ He is also a distributor of branded eyewear in the caribbean and Latin America. He steals the trademarks and manufactures cheap replicas possing as a ligitimate distributor.
Be aware, do not do business with these people! They are the worst in Miami, and that's saying alot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "I *really* hate these guys. They are the WORST! Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I hate this place very terrible service and after waiting a full hr and a 1/2. I only got 8 dollers for my designer clothes that were more expensive my..."
- "HI - I purchased a Pottery Barn Seabury Grand Couch - cost upwards of $2,000 - a huge purchase for me. It arrived, and it looked fantastic. I ended up..."