Chantilly, Virginia

Sells fake Rayban sunglasses. Beware, it is a father and son theft team, one of the worst in Miami. He has been investigated by ICE, call Luxottica in Long Island for varification....Ask for Jon Stewart, lead fraud investigator. We are talking wire fraud, counterfieting, theft, you name it these guys do it.

The father, Jorge Ujeta has fled to Brazil, but still operates as Leonachi Brazil. His son George, his wife and his mother continue the fraudulent operation.

He has scammed many! Some upwords of 100K+ He is also a distributor of branded eyewear in the caribbean and Latin America. He steals the trademarks and manufactures cheap replicas possing as a ligitimate distributor.

Be aware, do not do business with these people! They are the worst in Miami, and that's saying alot!

Review about: Eyewear.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leonachi?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Honey Color - Would not recommend Honey Color "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more