Meridian, Idaho

Search for Lenz Custom Concrete on the Idaho Repository to see cases filed against Mr. Lenz's business.

Look Mr. Lenz's license up at the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses to verify probationary status and read the public record regarding the action against him.

We made the mistake of not researching Brian Lenz before hiring him for a stamped, colored patio. He did a terrible job! A circle surrounding the tree in our patio was distorted and not circular at all. Control crack joints were placed farther apart than industry standard. A conduit installed for a natural gas line was too small to use. There were multiple double stamps and the stamp depth was inconsistent resulting from poor technique.

We found out later that his license is on probation for structural problems in the past, and that the photos on his website were not his own, but were copied from other sites.

We complained twice to Mr. Lenz about the coloring issue prior to sealant application. He ignored us and sealed it anyway stating,"the color would soak in," then he asked for final payment before the job was finished. Mr. Lenz wasn't knowledgeable enough about the products he used to know the color could have been easily repaired before sealing.

We had to take him to small claims court for reimbursement after spending multiple hours and over $1300 removing sealant and sawing grout lines to fix his poor workmanship. Not surprisingly, we found that he had already been taken to court 3 times within the year preceding our case.

Save yourself the trouble and use a more knowledgeable, teachable, and experienced contractor.

Review about: Lenz Custom Concrete Patio.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lenz Custom Concrete?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.