El Dorado Hills, CA, USA
4.3
Turnaround Time

We own a Lannar home in Oregon and are looking to purchase another home in California. We visited the homes at El Dorado Hills Ca., and had the very unhelpful and rude consultant "Cori Acosta" to interact with.

She was rude when I asked to be put on the wait list to be informed of new homes in the area that would be built. She was busy cleaning the sink in the model stating how much coffee the people have been drinking and said I would have to wait for her to complete her cleaning for her to place me on any list. I was with friends also looking to purchase a home in the area and they said they would not even think about buying a home form this person. I waited 20 minutes for her to come back into the office to take down my information and she never showed.

Very unhappy after me telling my friends what great homes you build.

By the way my friends did buy another home in El Dorado Hills form another builder that day. I really think you need to talk to this person as I will be back to look at your homes and I care not to have the same treatment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Lennar Pros: Like i said i own a lennar home in oregon, And all was great, Like i said i own a lennar home and it is great.

Comments