1.5K views

I am going through the process now and I would advise anyone to steer clear of Lennar... They don't care about the buyer just the bottom line...

If you are going to go with them forget about asking for anything...they will do it their way and you are honestly wasting your time asking for anything. Expect delays, expect they will not close on time...give yourself plenty of time and be ready to close when they are, because they dictate everything... Here is something else you should know going into buying a new house, builders don't have to follow the rules of the real estate boards they write their own contracts and they protect themselves only. If you can trust them completely, accept whatever they do and sit back and enjoy the ride have fun...otherwise if you are like me and want to be involved in the process you are in for a long ride...get a good real estate attorney because they will completely ignore you.

My advice if I had to do it again I would buy a 5-10 year old house that has already had a chance to settle and exhibit issues, get a good inspection... and you will save yourself a lot of money and headaches and have a lot more protection as a buyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments