Springfield, Virginia

The compressor of our 4 year old York air conditioning unit quit working. We have been in our Lennar constructed home for 4 years.

We called and they are giving us a run around about the AC's warrant on who to notify to get it replaced. As you will know. There is no one responsible. York air conditioners have a 10 year warranty.

I was directed to the installer, who directed to a service center who repair airconditioners, and placed to emails for a response from Lennar.

I will try again to call them and see what I get.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com