Richmond, Virginia

Columbia, Maryland - Our basement flooded each of the last two years always after a heavy rain storm. Per my neighbors, the previous owner moved because of the basement flooding.

Through research, it was determined that the grading of the backyard and swale causes rain water from several homes to pool in the yard and run down my areaway steps during heavy rains. The Lennar representative visited and agreed with the assessment, but his manager totally discarded my requests for assistance. Even after showing Lennar pictures and providing testimonials from the HOA and landscaping companies, they turned a deaf ear. Yes, the house is several years old.

However, the flawed design and grading of the rainwater drainage plan originated when the house was built and Lennar should honor their workmanship in this area. I have have access to many 55+ potential buyers and I have told all of them to STAY CLEAR OF LENNAR.

Comments

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com