We purhased a 4 years ago at Vintage Reserve we paid $20,00.00 for their stucco option. The stucco on half of the house started cracking the first year.

We were told they would continueto watch it. The carcking has got much worse. One of their engineers looked at the stucco and told us that it looked like half of the house had the stucco applied at a different time and the stucco was bad. Lennar refuses to replace the bad stucco They told us were out of warranty.

They tricked us by saying they woud watch the stucco and they did until we were out of warranty. Buyer beware once they have your money they will not back up their product.

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

Good morning and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@lennar.com