Salmon Arm, British Columbia

My husband went to look at the homes in valencia West Ridge community, the temp was helping him and Carla intervene, and told him that he has to come back cause they were at a meeting. It is very unfortunate, at a bad economy, a member of a Builder ask you to come due to a meeting!!!

It is very obvious that you company does not value clients.

I'm very saddened, to have experience that from Lennar staff.

West Ridge community in valencia cooper hill, her name was Carla, refused to help due to the meeting. Asked me to come back.

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Janet Tucker
#194346

This is the common statement among all the Lennar homeowners that we have contacted. Lennar does not care.

All Lennar cares about is their bonuses...They built our shoddy home and blamed everything on the sub-contractors. That is their usual tactic when you read the 500 plus complaints on Lennar complaints....