We had found Laurel Heights by chance where sold right away by the side-load garage with a third garage. After going back and forth with the agent on a lot(since the one we wanted and told to hold was given to someone else)We come to find out that the Azalea model will not fit on the lot and cannot have a side load garage.

We where at the open house and where told ALL homes will be side load except for lot 15. They offered us a smaller model home instead that would fit a side load garage.

NO, this is not what we want.The killer was when the agent said she would have to call the other buyers and inform them. I guess know one knows how to measure at Lennar.Can you imagine how your house will look.LOL

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

Lmdwebb

They do that quiet often and not just Laurel Heights.