Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lennar Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside. I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD. The head manager..."
- "Where do I start. The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in. However,..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."