Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lennar Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- " I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago. My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes..."
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."