Leannar Homes denaide any responsibility on lot leveling configuration, so who is responsible? The city that approved the CONSTRUCCION and occupation permits?? Or the master developer??
My home lot gets all the block water flows, and is a nightmare, you can step down on 2 ft of mud, very sad!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lennar Woodland Community
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."