After careful inspection of the kitchen area, the following concerns exist and have been acknowledged by all parties above.
1. The kitchen tile in the foyer, main powder room, hallway and kitchen is not laid correctly and on an angle.
2. The kitchen upper cabinets have been installed incorrectly and the back skin is bowed, leaving a space in the front of the cabinet and making it impossible to move the shelving. There is a screw under each shelf that should not be there. This also has been confirmed by the above parties as of today December 4th, 2014.
3. The kitchen area that was painted was painted in two shades of color that needs to be repainted.
4. The kitchen pantry closet door has markings inside the door that has been acknowledged by Marvin Yancy and pictures were taken.
5. The upstairs master closet shelving unit fell off the wall on Thanksgiving Day. See attached letter that was written the day of incident.
6. Third bedroom closet door is broken on the upper left hand corner which was missed during QA of the house. (Quality Assurance).
7. The HVAV vents are full of debris, dust, sheetrock that has also been confirmed by the parties above.
Reason of review: Warranty issue.
Monetary Loss: $25000.
Preferred solution: i want them to install the rest of the title and build a patio for my inconvience since purchase for four months.