Livermore, California

stoled my dreams and a chance to build a dream for my family unless your white with dreat income they will build your home according to your income supervisorsdon't care to follow through with there inspection repairs or walk through as they are paid to do they only care about the bonus upper management care about steeling your initial investment, then they pull the fine print we got ya you loss fine print clous. and you loss everything you work so hard for, even when you tell them the truth up front, they don't care they will strip your dreams.

Comments

What an ignorant and prejudiced post. Even us "white" people are having issues with lennar so next time before you let your racism, victim mentality think a little before you post.

With that being said I hope you are able to get your dreams back.

Tampa, Florida, United States #747244

Wow! You did not read the fine print so the company must be prejudiced! Your idiocy wasted 2 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

kevin affair
#194361

Kevin Moening is a person with no respect with potential clients. He meet my wife trying to sell her on becoming part of ACN and instead he pursued her to have an affair.

My wife and I were having marriage problems and Kevin Moening took advantage of the situation and pursued to have an affair with my wife. He uses ACN to prey on women.

who ever is thinking of using ACN or doing business with Kevin Moening beware...He is a disgusting person with no respect what so ever for other people. What ever you do dont do business with him...

Janet Tucker
#194345

Tony, I read your post and feel really bad about your concerns. Lennar does not follow through with inspection repairs or walk through inspection repairs.

Lennar only cares about their bonuses.

They need to remove "Customer Care" from all their

marketing. Their Zero Defect document is worth just that, ZERO!!!