In my fist visit to Lanner people was friendly and help me with all my question, and he look very interesting to sale the homes to me, after I sing the contract they insist in my 1000.00 dollars payment to secure the home I will pusher . The Lanner manager was helping me the first time, because the person supposes to work there was sick.

But he give me her phone number and name, if I have any question she can’t help me, went I try to contact her she talk me that she have no idea about me and that she don’t have any answer because I don’t do business with her. I try to contact them to know if I have any result in my loan but no one answer there phone or try to contact me I leave voice mail and email , I don’t have any answer jet. I suppose have to move in the next 23 and for that day I have to sale my mobile home. So I can move but at today I don’t know anything about the house.

I am pissed with this people.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

Saint Anne, Illinois, United States #16880
If you gave them $1000.00 and you have the manager's name in the card she gave you, go to court and have them give you your money back. I recommend you to get a pre-approval on a home loan, then go to the developers and get the house you want.

You may also get help from a real estate agent; he/she may help you in the house buying process and as a buyer you don't pay anything. :roll