2.4K views

Lenore is a bunch of liers and they seem to be ok with that. We have been working to buy a home from them for the last 3 weeks.

Was given a price of $300,990.00 + a 3000.00 lot prim. We were ok with this price so happy with the price. Was sent an email saying a lot just was released for the home you want and when you want to close. We were excited we went back talked to the agent and was told the price of 300,990 was going to go up a little bit due to a new phase we like ok about how much we were told about 3000.00 we were still ok with the price if we were at 306,990.

Gave them a RSVP check for the lot and have the first right of refusal. We started moving money around for the ernest money and down payment set up an appointment with their lender moving full steam ahead. Got a call yesterday telling me they are jumping the price 10k do to know one can give me a straight answer, so I talked to the sales manager and was told she would call me back with a new price and never did. Got an email at 11pm and was give a base price of 307,990 with a 5000.00 price increase and a 2000 lot prim.

So to me and my family they still jacked the price up 10k and just shifting numbers around. I had said the price least 900 times of 300,990 and no one ever told me that that was no longer the price and it is really 307,990 starting.

So Lennar is a everything is included yeah even all of there lies. So buyers say clear of Lennar.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I am sorry to hear of your experience, but I can tell you that I have had a wonderful experience buying a new home from Lennar and i realize that there is always two sides to a story and I am not sure I believe that you payed attention or did your research on buying a new home prior to this experience that you speak of. Lennar is one of the top builders in the country and they are still around and in business after the last real estate crash because of their ethics, customer care and service. Go buy a home from KB Homes, that will be an eye opener for you!