Austin, Texas

I live in a cul de sac and the Lennar contruction workers do not dispose of their trash properly! I can understand wind will blow some trash, but every single day since they started building, there has been about 1/2 can of trash I have to pick up from my yard!

And this trash is not construction trash. I find tortilla bags, empty water bottles, chip bags, plastic grocery bags, empty soda cans, etc! We have pets and have to constantly watch them in our fenced backyard because of Lennar's Trash that flies back there! We have also found huge rocks in our backyard!

Now tell me, is the wind really that strong to pick up 10-15 rocks and be thrown in our backyard? We have contacted Lennar 3 times and each time they said they would send someone to pick up the trash afterwards and to let each crew know to pick up their trash before leaving for the day, but NOTHING has changed! We have spoken with the supervisor on site and he just tells us we need to call Lennar's main office! Seriously dude?!

They have terrible customer service and their homes are Fugly and make the neighborhood look disgusting! If you want sucky customer service and no help at all with cheap materials I've seen them use to build the new houses, buy a Lennar home!

Comments