I purchased a home from Lennar in Hidden Cover (Frisco) back in February 2010. The sales associates were both exeptional however the follow up has been lack luster to say the least.

Just weeks after moving in I noticed bugs coming up my toliets, baths, sinks. Thought nothing of it washed them down. Then a week later while up working late in my home office I noticed the same bugs all over the window sills and jumping across my desk. There were 1000's of them.

I immediantly called Lennar who said they dont warrenty pest control. So I called and had a local pest control company come out. Just weeks later I noticed more of these jumping bugs but now they are all over my porch, kitchen and crawling in via the windows and under the doors. I took pictures and saved the dead critters for the Lennar group.

They came out and agreed this was not normal pest control but that I had an issue in the house that was here way before I purchased it. So they had there pest control company come out. In our first meeting the company had no idea of what bug i was talking about so I had to give htem all my printed research. They have been treating it and it has been better.

Till the rain this weekend. I had neighbors over to watch football when 1,000's of bugs came across my porch, in my kitchen and window sills.

Neighbors left and I was left being up till 5am dealing with what we know as SPRINGTAILS!!!

We have sent off an email this morning to everyone we have possible in Lennar and lets see how they respond. My home is infested and has been before the day I bought it.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #688845

So I am back, it is now 2013 and my house is still infested with springtails. I have kept up pest control measures and finally my pest control company says they don't know what else to do and that this LENNAR home has a major issue.

An issue that I purchased and Lennar did not disclose. Per the pest control company: this is not manageable or live able conditions.

do not buy a lennar home.

One of the neighbors at her house watching football until all the springtails showed up. I swiftly ran will all the beer!!!

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@Lennar.com