This is an update regarding my adventures with Lennar. A few weeks ago they sent a rep to look at the new issues we had with our 4 year old house.

He informed us that although the entire lower level of the house was wired on one circuit breaker, the code in 2007 allowed a contractor to do this. That the leak was caused by the trim coming off the exterior of the house but it had originally been installed correctly and the wear and weather of FOUR years caused it to come apart and of course they are not responsible. That the mold around the front door was caused by the door sash not screwed on properly but we could take care of that issue, no mention on cleaning or replacing the door sash. That the paint and frame peeling was just normal wear and tear.

This house is only FOUR years old and I need to have it painted!!! DO NOT BUY FROM LENNAR

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Lennar only looks into the situation. They have a big company, with big lawyers.

They will look and tell you that it is your problem. I know, I have a lennar home. Cheap is the name of the gam e, they know people don't have the finances to battle them, and they are willing to take that gamble. My sister bought a nice DR Horton for half the price and more sq.

ft., It is built like a tank compared to my home.

It has been one year and wood stain is fading, trim is warping, morter is crumbling, lennar builds 1/2 the quality at 3/4 the price. Knock-off custom homes is the term I give them.

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@Lennar.com.

Thank you.