Denver, Colorado

We moved into our Lennar home at Heritage Eagle Bend, Aurora CO in 2004. As time has gone by we've done certain renovations and upgrades.

As these processes went forward we've discovered that Lennar used all manner of lackadaisical practices including throwing construction trash in the walls prior to drywalling, leaving trash and dirt under the carpet, installing a low E window inside out, not prepping the soil before laying sod, using thinned paint on the walls resulting in chalking, failing to adequately calk the exterior prior to painting, failure to seal exterior stonework, and several other examples too numerous to mention.

The house is fundamentally sound but many, many, many details were poorly executed with little or no quality control oversight. Caveat emptor, as always.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Monetary Loss: $20000.