Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas.They are the new "overseers" here.
However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry HOA is not doing its job in keeping the community clean and safe. The long-term, ongoing HOA infractions at 9005 In Vogue are an example of this. Does Lennar care? Does Tapestry HOA care?
Can anything be done?As far as I know there is no communication between these two entities, however, as a long-term resident the filth of 9005 In Vogue impacts children and grandchildren playing outside around this garbage.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Demolition Waste
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning. I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."