Las Vegas, Nevada
1.3K views 2 comments

Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas.They are the new "overseers" here.

However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry HOA is not doing its job in keeping the community clean and safe. The long-term, ongoing HOA infractions at 9005 In Vogue are an example of this. Does Lennar care? Does Tapestry HOA care?

Can anything be done?As far as I know there is no communication between these two entities, however, as a long-term resident the filth of 9005 In Vogue impacts children and grandchildren playing outside around this garbage.

Review about: Demolition Waste.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Submit review

Comments

I would not want to live anywhere where people can tell me what i can do, or have on my property. if the people living next door want to pay my bills and taxes then sure, by all means tell me, but if not stfu seriously...keep your kids and grandkids out of other peoples yard and they wont be hurt or bothered by 2 vehicles parked in their own driveway.

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #925927

While you are entitled to your opinion that doesn't make your opinion the law.This complainant did or does live in an HOA area and obviously so does the offender.

So he/she has a legitimate gripe since they are paying fees. You don't and won't live in an HOA.

So what, who cares what your personal opinion is?Meanwhile this person is paying fees with no recourse.