Lennar misrepresented Energy Star and Comfort Wise

214 of 246 Lennar reviews

When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact.Lennar also stated Everything's Included.

It's not and it's not!!

We have spent five miserable summers in our Las Vegas home with no response from Lennar, other than another appointment to conduct another air-flow test.Lennar is aware that our plan, the "3677" has

HVAC issues, as per a letter from them in 2006 but Lennar continues to build this "Sapphire" plan causing heartache and nightmares for purchasers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
214 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
Mare Island, CA 94592
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.