Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis

We bought a home in a Lennar home community in Brandon, Florida last year. We were told that the tree line that was in existence was a "conservation area" and would never be touched.

We specifically picked a home that had a nice tree line because of the energy savings due to the shade and the attractiveness of the lot. 9 months after we moved in, they started bulldozing the trees to make a road to a second community they want to build.

Everyone in the community was told that these trees would never be touched now our property value is reduced. Stay away from Lennar...they are liars.

Comments

Tulare, California, United States #580510

Lennar informed me when we purchased our home that we wouldn't hear the road traffic noise inside our home. Our house was half finished as it had fallen through escrow 2 times before.

2 salespersons said when it was complete the inside would be quiet. well they lied. Typical of my experience with them. They will say anything to sell and ZERO customer service after the fact.

I was told to "contact the city" because Lennar can't do anything about road noise. What about the fact that your sales people LIE? Can you do nothing about that?

As inferred early my lot backs to a main road that leads to their sales office. I'm tempted to put up a sign or something

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.org

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please send me your story: