1.3K views

Where do I begin let me begin by saying I still have not closed my wife and I have been waiting almost 2 months. This is after the house was built we went in for the initial walk through and most of the things that were wrong were mostly cosmetic a little paint here and there.

We were told that the appraisal was complete come to find out a few days before our closing we are told that the person doing the appraisal ended up in the hospital this and that. I still don't think that is an excuse someone else should have covered down. I am not mad at the fact that the appraisal has taken longer then it suppose to by the way they had 10 working days to complete this the 10th day was 2 days ago what *** me off the most is that we were lied to we were told that the appraisal was complete now that I am reading all these other comments I'm thinking about it twice before buying from these guys.

I am still waiting patiently I will keep you guys posted. (oh yeah one more thing my realtor has been trying to get a hold of the main sells represenative but he has failed to answer any of his calls.)

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

San Ramon, California, United States #583109

I am so sorry that you have experienced this. WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homeowners experiences. Please visit my website and send me your story: MyLennarLemon.org or email me: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com