The Hammocks, Florida
2.3
Turnaround Time

The sales representative was a total incompetent person. I had to call the guy several times per day to speak with him and in several ocations I couldn't reach him at all.

He showed me a unit where the water heater was in the garage and a small one, right before closing I realized the unit I bought had the water heater inside the house and it was a big one taking away a big closet space in the kitchen which in real estate this is called "Bait and Switch". The salesman confessed that it was his mistake. So the solution the salesman gave me was $1000 which supposedly cover for the change of the heater, however I did some research and the upgrade comes up to $2500 and up. I then come to realize that the $1000 was given to me by the salesman instead of the company itself, so basically he gave me that money to avoid getting in trouble and perhaps Lennar is still not aware of the situation.

Also they never gave me the mailbox key at the closing instead I had to look for some guy all over Miami just to get the keys. Another thing is there is a leak on one of the showers and the plumber still has not come to fix it. They never did the construction cleaning properly, I am still trying to clean the garage and all the windows since they left it with a lot of dirt and construction trash.

Hopefully somebody from Lennar reads this and I would like to let them know that this has been a terrible experience buying this unit and they do not have my customer satisfaction aprroved. I gladly do not recommend buying from lennar since I see they dont give a darn about customer satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments