Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Home purchased 1year ago, they lied about HOA they decreased the price by 20,000 dollars two weeks after my closing I was the first person to move into a completed home. Being charged for a swimming pool complex that has never been built.

The roof leaked on the second floor. They repaired the leak but not the ceiling .Front door is loose not nailed to the framing of the house and sheet rock needs to be removed to be repaired they still have not repaired this . Tubs in house need replaced because of damage during construction. We were suppose to be able to put up privacy fence in yard they have changed HOA rules as they have gone along they govern the HOA when asked in the beginning for HOA rules they said they would send never did.

To many problems to list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472024

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through and I know what it is like not to have a front door. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, and lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Don't be such a ***!!!

Spelling is not the issue Houdini!

This forum is supposed to be for housing issues not personal attacks.

Sally, you are a ***!

Learn to spell and type before you type a complaint online. Once you do... send a certified letter to the builder and your attorney.