Redland, Florida

We signed papers to purchase a home being built with Lennar that was supposed to be completed by Oct 31- first week of November. 1st it has crawled along so we went into the office and asked Marie if it would be done on time and every time until today we were told yes it would be done...we even asked if they ever run behind and we were told only because appraisal maybe a few days.

With one month to go we gave our 30 day notice and told the guy with the moving company when we would be ready but before I did that we stopped up to Lannar's office to make sure the house would be ready, we were told we would be surprised how quickly they would have it finished... well today we stopped up and told Marie it does NOT look like in two weeks the house will be ready and she said oh now it will not be ready until until the end of November... we had no call nothing ...customer service is horrible. Now I have two weeks to move out of the place I am in and no place to go...

not happy all I ever wanted was the truth not someone look me in the eye and tell me it would be ready and how surprised I would be on how fast it would go. ...

all lies!

Comments

San Ramon, California, United States #583181

I am so sorry that you have experienced this. WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homeowners experiences. Please visit my website and send me your story: MyLennarLemon.org or email me: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com