We live in a Lennar Homes community, Heritage Isle in Viera, FL. The housing density is so bad, that our house is getting polluted by the neighbors' laundry exhaust.

That horrible, nauseating (headaches also) scented *** is coming into our home through the air handling system, and through cracks in the walls. I asked to speak to an engineer with Lennar to specifically know where the intake is, if the air handling system is entirely closed, and any suggestions on preventing the problem. Lennar did not provide any consult with their engineers, but with a local Lennar rep. who knows very little.

She, herself, stinks to high heaven with that nauseating laundry stuff, so we learned to not let her near our home. She called, and sympathized, but is not the correct contact. Also, Lennar has been "building" this community for at least 7 years, so has never turned the HOA over to the homeowners. THey have plans to keep building on more land to infinity, so the homeowners will never get control of their community.

The homeowners should be filing a lawsuit against them at this point. As a result, Lennar is hiring rednecks to run the clubhouse and to "enforce" the rules. Just imagine how much these sleazy contractors care about enforcing rules. They don't respond or do anything about complaints, and as a homeowner, you have no control over your property.

It is getting tiring dealing with such low class people involved with Lennar, but then again, they aren't going to hire quality people because they are in financial trouble. Would never recommend buying into Heritage Isle.

Lennar also puts in the most minimal, cheapest appliances and air handling systems that exist anywhere. THey must have a contract with an eastern European company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments

Richmond, Texas, United States #808546

Most Useless Mortagage company out there Avoid them at all cost

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

I just read your complaint about Heritage Isle. I lived in HI 2004-2008.

Our house had sewage backup. It took them about 2 yrs to figure out what was causing it. One day the sewage backed up into our house. They dug up the plumbing/sewer pipes in the side yard.

The pipes hadn't been laid straight and that was causing a backup. We had other problems beside this. We had to have MANY other items worked on, the plumbing being the most serious.

We are glad to be gone from there! We have a much better constructed this time.

#200042

The taxes are wonderful here - they have none for capital gains and income tax. Not sure the best term to describe the apathy of the types of people working here. Yes, the Florida rednecks are getting us rather weary.

sarahew88
#200032

Oh my God! You poor thing. ...oh my gosh....I had no idea there were rednecks in Florida!