I purchased a Lennar home in March 2007,we closed and moved in August. The home was not finished then, is not finished now. They will not honor there warranty or return a phone call,in spite of daily calls.

Due to improper installation of the bath tub there are mold issues. Carpenters came out to cut out the drywall 5 weeks ago and the hole is still there.

The HVAC system will not cool or heat the second floor and the dampers were built into the cieling with no access.

There are many other cosmetic issues too many to list. The windows must be wraped in plastic during the winter to stop the drafts.

pqnb

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com