Gilbert, Arizona

WE JUST BOUGHT A "SO CALLED" NEW LENNAR SPEC HOME IN JUNE 2011, THAT WAS BUILT 10 MONTHS EARLIER AROUND AUGUST 2010. NEVER BEEN OCCUPIED PRIOR TO OUR BIG MISTAKE OF PURCHASING IT.

WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT ISSUES WITH IT IN JUST 7 MONTHS. DOORS WONT OPEN DUE TO SO CALLED HOUSE SETTLING YET AS THEY SAY AFTER ALMOST 2 YRS OLD. THE DRY WALLS IN MOST OF THE ROOMS ARE CRACKING ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE CEILINGS ALL DIRECTIONS AT THAT. HAD COOLING ISSUES WITH THE FRONT BEDROOM AL SUMMER LONG DUE TO POOR ENGINEERING AND DESIGN OF THIS HOME MODEL.

EXERIOIR DOOR FRAMES NOT SEALED TIGHT . TILES ON ROOF NOT NAILED PROPERLY, CRACK GALORE ON THE OUTSIDE STUCCO, INSULATION NOT INSTALLED IN ALL CEILING AREAS. WIRES SHORTING ON LIGHT SWITCHES FROM INCORRECT INSTALLAION AND MUCH MORE....... PLEASE RECONSIDER IF LOOKING TO BUY A LENNAR HOME....LOOKS GOOD AT FIRST BUT ENDS UP LIKE JUNK AFTER YOU START LIVING IN IT.

I DO WANT TO SAY THOUGH THAT THEY ARE FIXING THE ISSUES UNDER THEY LIMITED WARRANTY AND NOT BY PROFESSIONALS AT ALL.

CHEAP INEXERINCED REPAIR COMPANIES THAT DO SUCH A *** JOB. DONT GET CAUGHT IN A BIG MESS LIKE WE DID...STEER CLEAR OF LENNAR !!!

Comments

Two months ago I visited Lennar to see Model Houses. Lennar consultant in their office asked me my name and phone# so that they can keep me in loop for upcoming models, lots and plans.

A week ago i went there to register my Name with my own selected Realtor. Lennar people didnt allow me to register with my Realtor. They said You are already registered through us, and you have to buy through us.

They put me in system without my permission and knowledge.

I really dont want to do deal with them. God Knows tomorrow they tell me your house is on our name.

BigBrother4Defects

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Dave in Texas. I feel the exact same way.

We live in the house and Lennar trys to tell us they know what is best in correcting the issues we have. Thay are so *** when it comes to common sense.

Still having multiple re-ocurring issues with this home.

Thanks for the reply.

I too have purchased a Lennar home exactly the same situation different city, and have many of the same problems. Seems fine at first, but not long after the sale and there is all the signs of cheapness come out. These homes are not worth the price due to the headache of dealing with the cheap construction hidden by paint and never corrected only response is with, you should have covered that in the initial walk through, they advertise that it is the price of renting but really it is about triple the cost at the bottom line.

Never again, BUYER-BE-WARE.

Mr. Suedemeyer,

Thank you for providing me with your contact information. As I indicated in my email to you, I will work hard to make you a happy Lennar homeowner.

Sincerely,