I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas.They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed to them.
Lennar showed up with a jar of glue and a putty knife to repair the slab. She states that a binding arbitration agreement took away her Constitutional Rights to a a jury trial.
The purchase of their Lennar home has been a nightmare just as it has been to us.Our complaint is mainly for the inadequate HVAC system but it's so important here in Las Vegas to have air-conditioning that works!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hvac System
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."