Lennar Home Builders

205 of 246 Lennar reviews

I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas.They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed to them.

Lennar showed up with a jar of glue and a putty knife to repair the slab. She states that a binding arbitration agreement took away her Constitutional Rights to a a jury trial.

The purchase of their Lennar home has been a nightmare just as it has been to us.Our complaint is mainly for the inadequate HVAC system but it's so important here in Las Vegas to have air-conditioning that works!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
205 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
Mare Island, CA 94592
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.