Los Angeles, California

We purchased a home last year, (built in 2005)...and have a laundry list of builder defects, which Lennar says they are not responsible for. To top it all of, the Lennar Reps were hateful that we were bothering them about these defects.

A leaking roof above my daughters bed is no laughing matter to me when we are buying a NEW home. Shady people working for Lennar and wherever Mr. Lennar is, they probably don't care as long as cash is flowing. IM now stuck unlsee we want to sell for half what we owe or walk away...but you can still save yourself a lot of anguish.

If you don't care about quality, then buy from Lennar.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472017

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

Highmore, South Dakota, United States #188623

Murrieta

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #188580

I would like to know where the location of home is with leaking roof. I am thinking of purchasing a home built by Lennar

Highmore, South Dakota, United States #187963

And to respond to the law suit, I want a quality product and suing someone isn't going to give me that. lawyers take a third of whatever the judge decides, so I still pay out of pocket...I just want the problems fixed.

Highmore, South Dakota, United States #187961

OK, I HAD ANOTHER GO AT GETTING LENNAR TO FIX THE LEAKING ROOF. I HAD TO CALL THEM WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY RAINING SINCE THE MASSIVE WATER STAINS WEREN'T ENOUGH DETAIL TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

WHEN THEY ARRIVED, 6 DAYS LATER, THE RAIN HAD STOPPED...SO THEY LEFT, AS THEY COULDN'T FIX A LEAK THAT WASN'T LEAKING.

I SHOT VIDEO FOOTAGE FOR THEM EVEN AND THEY SAID NO THANK YOU WE NEED TO SEE FOR OURSELVES. SO AGAIN I WAIT UNTIL IT RAINS AND HOPE THAT LENNAR DOESN'T TAKE A WEEK TO RESPOND...AGAIN!

Kinda looks like Lennar is writing the positive responses on this site.

"What the heck, to get some cash, I signed up"

Not real likely a real homeowner wrote that.

Be wary of the positive remarks. Chances are Lennar wrote them.

We purchased a Lennar home in 2009 built in 2005, and had a little bit of issues but, they came right out and fixed them at no charge and were very polite. I don't know where Jetbreaker is located but, here in Southern California Lennar did well to fix issues, although we did receive a letter from a law firm which is suing them for construction defects and what the heck to get some cash I signed up.