We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov.28,200SIX.

We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles.

Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their customers. We also spoke with several Lennar representatives, Mr. Ralph Stanfield and Mr. Wayne Shumsker and received no response other than ordering another air-flow test.

We cannot find one person in Lennar that cares and does not pass our problems in Marble Canyon on to another employee. Nothing has been done for us. It appears that Lennar wants us to go away and is attempting to wear us down with litigation fees, hoping we'll just die in these hot houses!!!!

Be responsible Lennar.Stop the Lies to us!!

Review about: Sapphire Model.

Review #198876 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Submit review

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

sappyg

Maybe it's the pics but i can not see anything out of the ordinary in two of the pics posted.

I'm thinking that you caused to damage to the outside corner of your home with a lawnmower.