Lennar Home Builder

209 of 246 Lennar reviews

Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag?Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary.

Good reading for anyone who is thinking about purchasing a home built by LENNAR!

Fifteen months after releasing its original report citing "Top Ten Red Flags for Fraud at Lennar Corporation" Fraud Discovery Institute, co-founded by convicted felon turned fraud buster Barry Minkow, released a follow up report that provides even more compelling details backing up Minkow's allegations that Lennar is a "financial crime in progress." The details allege business misconduct and stiffing thousands of subcontractors.Buyer Beware!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
209 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
Mare Island, CA 94592
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.