Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects.Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These homeowners have numerous problems with their homes including but not limited to cracking of stucco, cracking of concrete, window defects, roof defects, moisture intrusion into their homes and general poor construction quality.
News 8 in Austin, TX reported on June 04, 2008 that "the majority of houses in three different neighborhoods built by LENNAR HOMES have been plagued with cracks, nail pops and mold, among numerous other problems.Buyers Beware Lennar!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sapphire Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "Lennar is building in my Tapestry neighborhood in Las Vegas. They are the new "overseers" here. However, Lennar doesn't seem to work with Tapestry HOA, or vice versa, as Tapestry..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."