Lennar Home Builder

211 of 246 Lennar reviews

Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects.Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These homeowners have numerous problems with their homes including but not limited to cracking of stucco, cracking of concrete, window defects, roof defects, moisture intrusion into their homes and general poor construction quality.

News 8 in Austin, TX reported on June 04, 2008 that "the majority of houses in three different neighborhoods built by LENNAR HOMES have been plagued with cracks, nail pops and mold, among numerous other problems.Buyers Beware Lennar!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
211 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
Mare Island, CA 94592
- Margaret Mead

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.