I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year.I have had major drainage problems with their property draining into mine.
It wouldn't be as bad if they wouldn't operate their sprinklers three - four times per day. They run the sprinklers so hard and frequently, there will be 3-4 inches of running water in the street and between the houses. The standing surface water that is caused by this then causes problems of mosquitos and frogs among many other pests. I've made numerous contact attempts with absolutely zero assistance.
During a conversation with one of their executive service representatives by the name of James Perry, that had called me back regarding a certified letter that I had sent, stated that my case is not actionable and that I should go ahead and pursue further action. The BBB scored Lennar a big fat "F" in their ability to handle customer complaints. No wonder.
They make zero effort to fix anything.I may just camp out side their model home discouraging their potential customers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."