Lennar has horrible customer service

198 of 246 Lennar reviews

I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year.I have had major drainage problems with their property draining into mine.

It wouldn't be as bad if they wouldn't operate their sprinklers three - four times per day. They run the sprinklers so hard and frequently, there will be 3-4 inches of running water in the street and between the houses. The standing surface water that is caused by this then causes problems of mosquitos and frogs among many other pests. I've made numerous contact attempts with absolutely zero assistance.

During a conversation with one of their executive service representatives by the name of James Perry, that had called me back regarding a certified letter that I had sent, stated that my case is not actionable and that I should go ahead and pursue further action. The BBB scored Lennar a big fat "F" in their ability to handle customer complaints. No wonder.

They make zero effort to fix anything.I may just camp out side their model home discouraging their potential customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
198 of 246 Lennar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mi

Dec 18, 2014 #917779

Check your city's laws and see if there is a watering ordinance. In Fla you can only water certain days and only for a certain amount of time.Maybe you can get them that way.

Bill Kearney

- Margaret Mead

1 0 Reply
218

Jul 13, 2011 #311960

If you really want to spread the word you should consider gathering up some other dissatisfied Lennar home buyers and rallying outside of one of their trade shows. That will inform other interested home buyers and hurt their bottom line. Then they will pay attention to you.

Agreed

Mar 01, 2011 #255156

Mr Perry, I think that is what the OP is trying to document. The fact that it's not even raining and the yard is flooding. Just my $0.02.

sappyg

Mar 01, 2011 #255099

Looks to me like the problem is in your final grade in YOUR yard.

0 1 Reply
James Perry

Nov 30, 2010 #216936

Wow... If you expand the picture taken at night, you can clearly see that this massive amount of water is not caused by rain since the streets are bone dry.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.