i had a water intrusion problem with the back door. the site builders replaced the door,back in May ,here in August job is still not complete.

what an eyesore. the inside moulding is off,the door hardware does not work properly, had a mold inspector come in 2 weeks ago,the company had to cut pieces of sheetrock to examine for mold. since then i now have no moulding around the casing, pieces of rock missing, and cintinuly e-mailing about the problem. what customer care?

maybe a class action suit is called for. not enough room for everything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar Customer Care.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472048

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com