Herndon, Virginia

I am one of many sub contactors that have been given the runaround with paying their bills. They were great when we extended credit and did their work as they requested. Lennar paid somewhat on time but then...

We have done everything to collect some money but to no avail. All the people all the way up the chain were buttheads!! Ironically, they were all laid off!

Don't do any work for them because they will NEVER pay their bills. There are so many like us. Small businesses that were left in shambles because we thought we had a relationship with them.

We found out later that they were cutting costs in the quality of their homes and basically cutting corners everywhere they could. I am not at all surprised to see all these complaints. I am more surprised that there aren't more!

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

sappyg

I've seen this happen a LOT. I've actually had the power turned off on homes an hour before they were to intro for lack of payment.

Never do work for ANY builder w/o a PO.