Los Angeles, California

I purchased a Lennar home three years ago and have "no" heat in the back bedroom over the garage. I have had the Lennar Rep. and Falcon Heating Rep. come in to determine the problem. Lennar says that the Chase has a flaw in the venting system for that room.

The two representatives told me that they were aware of this and would correct the problem. They told me that Falcon Heating would be contacting me in the next two weeks to schedule a time. Well, Falcon never called. So I called Falcon in July to arrange a time for them to come out. Falcon's rep., told me that they were not scheduling my problem until October when the heat could be turned on and checked. No call from Falcon. I called them again and was given the 19th as the date.

Today, Falcon's Rep. called me to say that he had a team in my subdivision right then and wanted to come over. The team comes in and says there was "nothing" wrong and leaves. I call Falcon's rep and tell him that his rep had said that there was a flaw and they were going to correct it. He told me that my house was fine and they were not going to do anything. So, I have a room that gets "no" heat in the winter and Lennar doesn't care or stand up to their word. I cannot reach anyone at Lennar! Beware of a Lennar Home!!!!!!!

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

sappyg

The best way to handle this is to document your request and issues with the trade (Falcon) through Lenners web page. Document everything.

They do get every single one of the service requests. Limit phone conversations.

If it's not written down then it didn't happen

If they fail to react then you should persue the matter with Lennar's corp. office.