Lennar "fixed" my home in 2004 under their "workmanship warranty". Recently have had more damage in same area, had to file an insurance claim, after Lennar didnt return my phone calls.

Insurance didnt cover, since it was prognosed as an "ongoing" problem. Lennar finally returned my phonecallls ans said their work done in 2004 was not under the workmanship warranty - that Leannar did all my work (thousands$$) out of COURTESY...an I am now on my own. HELP! I work two jobs and cant afford high end attorney's ..what do I do??

I spoke with the regional customer care manager who was conpletely rude and condescendng...before she hung up on me!!

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472043

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

Are you really surprised??? Think back thru the entire process w/them. Are you really surprised???