We live in polo farms a Lennar development. Lennar had a ten year agreement with the local electric company, called Horry Electric to pay the light bill in the development.

Lennar deceided not to continue paying for the lights at night, after two years and now the lights are turned off. They refuse to pay the bill according to the electric company, and as a home owner we cant have them turned on ourselfs till Lennar clears up the bill. From my understanding with the electric company, next step after asking them again to pay the bill, is to not connect them to any new service of homes.

Any new home in the Horry area will not be able to continue with service till they square up the bill they have now. Good job Horry Electric!!!

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472035

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

sappyg

This happens more than you know.

Roxbury, New York, United States #114732

GOOD TO KNOW

We signed an agreement to purchase our home on July 19th 2009. This is the home at 3612 Matira Ct Clermont Herritage Hills.

On that week-end Lennar advertised that anyone who purchased a Lennar home would receive a choice of Generator, Outdoor Kitchen,or Entertainment Center if they purchased a home on this weekend of July 19 or 20. Our Sales person Chad Haley said we should get one of the three. Later I was told by Bob Brown the sales manager that I was not entitled to an item. When I asked why he said because we got a good price on the home.

I showed him the ad and it did not say you would get or not get an item because of the sale price.

Bob Brown has refused to honor the advertisment in the paper the weekend we purchased our home. Robert McPhilamy