Lennar uses worse construction material and they build homes quickly (now you guess what will be quality of it).

Maintenace company is ever worse. They receive the complains and do not respond for more than couple of months even it takes only 10-15 minutes for them to fix it.

DO NOT go with this maintenance complay [Midlantic Property Management, EDISON, NJ].

There are other lot of issue with it e.g. Parking, cleanness but they dont look into it at all.

Once you start leaving there, you will found of all and dont find any resolution for it.

Thanks