Reading, Pennsylvania

Paid $250K for a LENNAR built home...I can honestly say every complaint on here is legit. My windows have been leaking from day 1. Every lame attempt to repair the issue has been unsuccessful because they use unqualified and untrained "technicians". I have almost 15 days of missed work staying home for their mickey mouse repairs. Oh and when you are not home they will crawl through your windows! Windows leak several times to the point in which drywall was falling down , warped my hardwood floor two times and saturated my carpet at least three times.

I wish I could write more...I have plenty to tell!!!!!

Comments

I am so sorry that you have experienced this. WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homeowners experiences. Please visit my website and send me your story: MyLennarLemon.org or email me: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

Mr. Madonna,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your complaint with me yesterday, October 30th, 2012. I am looking into this situation for you and will contact you shortly.

Once gain, I can be reached at James.Perry@Lennar.com