I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho there where things still pending with the house we where promised it would be perfect since when we did the walkthrough we pointed out several things that where not right.Since we where the only ones living here and we had construction all around us they completely destroyed our yard and when we brought it up they once again stated it would be fixed but that they needed to go through our yard to finish building the other properties, this also led to cement on our windows and garbage and dust everywhere which they never fixed or cleaned up.
All this dust led to my special needs son who is a former preemie and has a compromised immune system to end up several times in the emergency room suffering from respiratory distress and also hives. This is something unacceptable to me. Also since we moved in we have not had any electricity in the power outlets of any of the restrooms and little by little some other power outlets through out the house have also stopped working, leading us to have to use power cord extensions which poses a thread to us as this can cause an overcharge and short circuit that can lead to fires, but we have no choice as hiring an electrician is not only expensive but something that they should do as we are within ¨warranty¨. Also our staircase is falling apart, the wood has been little by little breaking and detaching which is another hazard for my son as he is not able to walk and has to constantly be carried up stairs by either us or his nurses who care for him.
All the sealers in the bathrooms are rotten from day one, the fixtures are falling apart and even the toilet paper holder has fallen off, leaving behind a hole in the wall that shows how badly it was put up in the first place.
These are only some of the things wrong with the house, I can mention others like cement all over my garage floor, which they promised to remove and never did.Uneven walls that take several coats and lots of time to pain just to try and make even, cracking floors every time you walk amongst other issues.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap construction materials
- Bad finishes
- Bad customer service
- Do not care about customers
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lennar Vineyards Sonoma Executives
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Because I put the conversation between me and email@example.comHere is is.... Last year the bonded leather started sloughing off, pealing like a bad sun burn. Sent the pictures to them,..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "Went on my birthday to Denny's, November 6 in Cutler Bay, Florida around 7-8pm. The food was terrible and was asked to give a tip for services rendered. Host and..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."