I live in Silver Creek subdivision, Green Cove Springs FL. Lennar is building houses next to mine.

July and August 2011 Lennar builders cut my cable line. My cable, internet, and home phone have currently been off for 7 days. My cable line is currently lying on the sidewalk Lennar built. I am extremely upset at the attitude of the model home agent.

We have only received an ugly response from him. He actually came and knocked on my front door to tell me about myself for being mad.

He has not apologized, fixed my cable line, or given us any updates. The agent's attitude is the ONLY thing that has changed my opinion of Lennar builders.

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at kay.howard@lennar.com