how about this. back in feb. i was to have the infamous thirty day walk through now coming up on 1 yr. still no walk through,either the 30 day or otherwise. complain might as well as spit into the wind.

i caught their attention for a while by putting signs in front of the house on the weekends of OPEN HOUSE to try to discourage potential buyers. This got site managers attention,unfortunately they have ADD.

Last 4 times i faxed a mr. Jaffe in Miami saying how sucky the company is. no response. If you have ever recieved a J.D. POWER survey his name is on the bottom. It looks like there is no pride in the LENNAR CORP. from top down.

like i said to this clown JAFFE

ATTITUDE REFLECTS LEAERSHIP!!!!

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472037

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

#92027

That was what he was trying, but lennar made it a joke.

GET A LIFE :)