We purchased our home in February and are still having problems!!! My grass keeps dying because of the faulty electrical AND irrigation system.

My MAIN electrical breaker that connects the house to the incoming high voltage power from the street MELTED!!! The FPL inspector came out and said my main was faulty. I have photos of the melted main. My front door handle and mechanism broke, was replaced and is braking AGAIN!!!

The cleaning crew that does the final cleaning left tape adhesive everywhere on the tile in the entire house!! The toilets don't flush right, you have to purposefully hold the lever down until it decides to flush or you have to flush twice!! All of my guest think our toilets are broken and constantly suggest getting them fixed!!! My entire living room outlets are mostly on one circuit breaker and constantly blow the breaker!!!

The refrigerator makes a knocking noise!! The garage door was painted while closed and when you roll it up you can see the other color. The inside painters painted over tape on the wall and left it just like that!! The outlet in the guest bedroom was repaired prior to our move in and the patch work is different from the texture on the rest of the room.

The toilet paper holders are made of tin and fall apart and have been fixed but are still made of horrible material and don't even match the rest of the bathroom that is Moen!! They are garbage!!

Comments

you get what you pay for. You want want want and you didn't pay for it.

Next time build custom and you can have whatever you want for $. ***

BigBrother4Defects

I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS.

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org