Los Angeles, California

We went to look at Lennar model homes. The salesman told us we were welcome to look at the models; but the homes in this track were not being sold at the present time, they were trying to sell the slightly smaller homes down the road first.

He also said there is a religious group holding a meeting in one of the houses, but to feel free to look around.

We looked at 2 of the homes, in the 3rd home was this group the salesman had mentioned. When we entered the kitchen of the home we saw that they had the blue prints to all of the lots and they were picking out and buying their lots and homes. (after we were told they were not for sale)

Lennar discriminated against us for our nationality????

Or did they discriminate against us for our religion. Isn't there laws against this??

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472039

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

Janet Tucker
#194330

Energy Star Certified and Comfort Wise Savings. What would that mean to you?

To us, it meant Southwest Homes and Pulte Homes would certify their homes to be energy-efficient.

They did. The homes were energy-efficient and we did save money.

Lennar Lies. They did not build an energy-efficient home even though their marketing states that they do...Buyer Beware!!

Janet Tucker
#194328

Lennar discriminates period....Be thankful that you weren't able to purchase a Lennar home. You are lucky!

A couple in Pearland, Texas bought a Lennar home with an undisclosed cracked slab. Lennar later showed up with a putty knife and a jar of glue. Our retirement savings are gone because of this Lennar home that we can't sell, re-finance or modify.

You are one of the lucky ones if you didn't get to purchase one. We wish we were that lucky!